Ingredients (serves 1-2)
• 1 pack of Courgette Spaghetti
• 1 small white or red onion
• 1 small clove of garlic
• Half an avocado
• 30g feta cheese
• Handful of cherry tomatoes
• Spinach bites (Strongroots)
• Olive oil
Preparation & Method
– Spinach bites – (Strongroots) can purchase them from Tesco & Waitrose.
– Place these underneath the oven on gas mark 6 for 20 minutes.
– Place a non stick pan onto the hob & spray lightly with oil.
– Finely slice the onion & garlic, place them in the pan, turn on the gas to a low-medium heat and let simmer for 3 minutes or until soft & translucent.
– Then add the pack of courgette spaghetti in the pan, & keep stirring
– Whilst that is simmering nicely, chop up the avocado & cherry tomatoes. – Once 10-12 minutes has passed add these into the pan & continue stirring
for a further 5 minutes.
– Dice up the feta cheese whilst waiting and set aside.
– To serve – place the courgette spaghetti in a bowl, and top with the spinach bites. Sprinkle over your feta cheese.
I hope you find this useful & thoroughly enjoy every bite! ♡
Feel free to comment on how you got on! & don’t forget to subscribe.