Ingredients (Serves 1/2)
– 1 Ripe Avocado
– 4 Fresh Strawberries
– 1 Handful of Raspberries
– Fresh Mint leaves
– 2 slices of wholemeal seeded bread
– 1/2 Fresh Lemon
– Salt & Pepper
– Cut the avocado in half and carefully remove its stone, then scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Squeeze in the lemon juice then mash with a fork to your desired texture. Season to taste with sea salt, black pepper.
– Carefully slice the strawberries, and put aside, along with the mint leaves & raspberries.
– Toast your bread, then pile the avocado on top, along with placing your strawberries on top after that.
– Add the mint leaves & raspberries and finito! (I’m Italian) lol..
♡ Super simple, and a great start to your day !! ♡