Ingredients 🌱 ( serves 1)
• 75g Wholemeal Penne Pasta
• 150g Tenderstem Broccoli
• 198g of Tuna Chunks, in sunflower oil
• 30g Feta Cheese
• 100g Cherry Tomatoes
• 1/2 White Onion
• Olive oil
• Polish vegetable seasoning flakes
• Chop the tenderstem broccoli into thumb size chunks, and boil with preboiled water for 8-10 minutes.
• Add the wholemeal penne pasta to preboiled water & boil for around 10 minutes, depending on package instructions.
• Drizzle around 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a mildly heated pan, adding the sliced onion and cherry tomatoes. Allow this to simmer on a low heat with lid on top.
• Add the tuna chunks to the mix, a teaspoon of polish seasoning, and a drizzle of water from the broccoli pan. Until nice & juicy.
• Broccoli should be done, drain, and add to the pan mix. Same with the Pasta. Leave to simmer for 2 minutes, and keep stirring.
• Serve onto plate, drizzle a small amount of olive oil if desired, crumble the feta cheese on top, and voila!
Let me know how you find this !! ♡