Hey Guys !!
So I thought I’d share with you my Quorn Mince Winter Dish Recipe – as it was so scrummy !!
& may I add – this is perfectly fine for those of you wanting to stay in your calorie deficits, it’s not all about salads !! How boring 😅
- 1 packet of Quorn Mince
- 1 pack of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large White Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 of a large Passata Jar
- 3/4 Aubergine
- 3 large Red Peppers
- White Wine
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Good Balanced wholemeal Pasta (Asda)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil into large pan, and finely slice your large onion and garlic cloves – add these to pan on a very low heat.
- Slice cherry tomatoes into 2 pieces, along with dicing up the peppers and aubergines. Add these to pan.
- Pour in the passata – and add some water if needed, just about half a cup or less. Let this simmer for around 20-30 minutes.
- Add in the quorn mince, and again add half a glass of water if needed, this helps to not stick, and helps create more of a sauce texture. Leave with low-medium heat for a further 20 – 25 minutes.
- While waiting measure your pasta to about 75g per person, and add this to a saucepan of boiling water. See packet for cooking time, but usually 10 minutes.
- Sauce and Pasta should be done, plate together and add 2 tsp of parmesan cheese if desired !!
Let me know how you find it – Enjoy 😁